Message: Undefined variable: url
Line Number: 330
Message: Undefined variable: url
Line Number: 336
Help us to improve!
Honeymoon is considered to be the first and best vacation time after your marriage. This helps the newlywed couple to better understand each other’s interests, likes, dislikes and personality without any external intervention. Also, the honeymoon isn’t limited to travelling, it is a golden opportunity to spend and devote some quality time and pamper each other.
If you are tying the knot soon, then below-mentioned best honeymoon destinations can guide you to effortlessly decide on the best and the most affordable place for your romantic getaway.
Choose the Dream Honeymoon Destination & Book Cheap Flights!
1. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: For honeymooners, Bora Bora Island is a tropical paradise in the South Pacific. Couples can spend a wonderful time there together while enjoying luxurious sublime, culture-rich museums and vibrant markets for shopaholics. Bora Bora’s locals speak French and Tahitian, but like other countries, tourists can find people speaking and understanding English easily, especially taxi drivers, resorts staff and shopkeepers. From romantic to vintage style and expensive to affordable properties, there is a lot to catch a couple’s attention. Couples can travel to Bora Bora at any time of the year, but from June to October, they can find suitable weather for fulfilling their diving fantasy.
2. Mauritius: This place is popularly known as a haven for celebrating a honeymoon. If you love beaches and picture-perfect sites, then there’s no need to look any further. Plan your honeymoon in Mauritius and get lost in the divine beauty of this dreamy island. The gorgeous and appealing beauty of the Island offers you endless romantic pleasures with azure water beaches, spectacular sunsets and numerous candle-light dining options. From nature lovers to sporty couples, from animal lovers to cultural enthusiasts, this place is guaranteed to keep your honeymoon excitement high. For every type of honeymoon couple, Mauritius promises an abundance of love and adventures to make their journey all worth it. Between May to December, couples can plan their Honeymoon to live out the best time of their lives.
3. Paris, France: Paris has proudly held the crown for being the most romantic honeymoon destination in the world for quite sometime now. The city of love and lights welcomes you in all the seasons to have a wonderful time with your better-half. Since Paris is the all time favourite destination among the newly-weds, they can never go wrong with choosing Paris for their special honeymoon. Nightlife in Paris is exuberant, the beauty of Paris is bound to leave you speechless and when it comes to Eiffel tower, it is a sight to behold. You and your sweetheart can enjoy the city’s heritage, art, architectures, resorts, French dining and farther-flung arrondissements (neighbourhoods). Definitely, every bit of Paris is going to surprise you.
4. Venice, Italy: Someone rightly claimed that “Venice is eternity itself”. A honeymoon spent in Venice is unique, stylish, full of love and surprises. Gandola Ride is the most romantic thing to do in Venice, where you and your soul-mate can take a ride through spectacular canals of the city. Another picturesque thing to explore in Venice is St. Mark’s Square, allowing you to witness the fascinating view of the entire city. Venice, the city of romance can help bring you closer to your spouse as you start living your wonderful life together.
5. Switzerland: If you are still finalizing your honeymoon destination, then it is advisable to end your search with Switzerland. There is no place like Switzerland on this planet. Without any doubt, couples will have the best time of their lives. Switzerland is the real beauty of ethereal valleys, enchanting mountains, and enthralling water bodies. April-May and September-October are the best time of the year to travel there for a honeymoon.
6. Dubai, UAE: For a new and fresh start in your new life, Dubai can be one of the best honeymoon destinations, blended with old and modern culture. Be it in cuisines, romantic dinners, breathtaking building and undying entertainment, Dubai gives you all in the perfect honeymoon package. Couples can stay in one of the most expensive resorts near beaches and enjoy their lavish time with each other. If you are budget-holders and want to make your honeymoon exclusive and memorable, then you can blindly count on Dubai.
7. Maldives: If you are beach-lovers and want to have an exotic honeymoon experience, then the Maldives is surely your place. From lavish ocean villas to incredible beaches and emerald-green ocean water to peace-full islands, this place offers you a lot beyond your expectations. There is no shortage of amazing reasons for choosing Maldives as your honeymoon destination. Entertainment, dinings, adventures and water-sports, everything is phenomenal when it comes to a Maldives honeymoon.
8. Bali, Indonesia: Bali is one of the most-visited honeymoon destinations around the globe. There are tons of reasons why couples choose Bali for spending their romantic honeymoon. It is fully indulged in nature while offering exotic adventures as well as relaxing activities. Throughout the year, Bali is ready to welcome and give you everything that you can possibly expect in a honeymoon. The crown jewel of the Indonesian Islands, Bali is an absolutely affordable and safe place for your vacation.
Well, couples have no shortage of places for choosing a dream honeymoon destination. You can gift the perfect honeymoon pleasure to your precious better-half without breaking your budget. A budget-friendly honeymoon planning starts with choosing the best and cheap flights. It is advisable to book online air tickets on a prior basis so that your budget plan isn’t jeopardized. Surf the Internet and consider online portals, offering the best pricing for the flights.